This service involves care for patients who require regular nursing services due to their health status, but who do not need to be hospitalised. Nursing care at our patients' homes, provided in cooperation with the patients' GPs, allows us to provide treatment in a friendly setting familiar to patients.
This service is provided under a contract with the National Health Fund.
Scope of services
- nursing care services as required
- assistance in dealing with health problems that make independent living difficult
- health education for the patients and their family members
- support with access to the medical and rehabilitation equipment required for nursing and rehabilitation at home
- preparing the patient (and his or her family members) for self-care. This includes developing the ability to cope with the patient's disability.
People with health problems who require regular nursing care
As part of our long-term home nursing care services, nurses are available to take care of our patients from Monday to Friday, between 8 AM and 8 PM. On Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays, nurses are available only if this is justified by medical reasons. Nursing visits are available on the agreed dates, but not less frequently than four times a week
Are you interested in these services? Call us at 32 420 29 42